Serving our community for over 9 years.
Sorell TAS 7172
Dr John Davis
John completed his medical degree at the University of Tasmania, having previously completed a science degree at the University of Melbourne.
Following his residency at the Royal Hobart Hospital, John has worked in general practice in Hobart as a practising GP and practice owner.
John has spent much of his career delivering after-hours GP care to the people of Hobart and Tasmania. He was involved in developing an internationally recognised model of best practice in after-hours care, which has provided Tasmanian communities and their GPs with access to and support for after-hours care since 1999. John was involved in the early adoption of telehealth in Australia.
John now enjoys providing care to the people of Sorell and surrounds.
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)
- Bachelor of Science with Honours (BSc(Hons))
- Bachelor of Medical Science (BMedSc)
- Fellowship of the Australian Institute of Company Directors (FAICD)
- Fellowship of the Australian Medical Association (FAMA)
- Men’s health
- Skin checks
- Minor surgical procedures
- Sports medicine
- Urgent care